In Case Of Emergency Radio Show

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Falcon15, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I special guests Mark and Claudia Salter of Salty Talk Radio!

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

Tune in to support the prepping community, as well as to get great information.

There is a BRAND NEW call in number: 218-548-7034

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

SHTF Series | "In Case Of Emergency" - Listen Live

2. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about what will happen when the dollar crashes, possible preparations for martial law, 5 things that can kill a prepper, 7 field tested pieces of equipment that are essential, and 21 self sufficiency skill you can practice over a weekend.

In Case Of Emergency is a show for preppers, beginning preppers, and with preparedness in mind. The show airs LIVE on Sundays on Liberty Movement Radio and Revere Radio Network, and Ras Radio.

To tune in, head over to my website and click play! Also, join in to the new chat room located on the page:

techsar and Motomom34 like this.
  3. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about storing calcium hypochlorite long term, prepper group dynamics, what happens if civil unrest comes to your city, what happens if someone takes over your house once SHTF, and 21 self sufficiency skill you can practice over a weekend.

ditch witch, techsar and Motomom34 like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

sounds like it will be a good show. Thanks for the itinerary.

5. Falcon15

I try to supply them so folks can tune in if interested in the subject matter!

6. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about Jade Helm, Martial Law (can the government control citizens?), the importance of intelligence gathering, the truth about coconut oil, converting crock-pot recipes into dutch oven recipes, and examining if beans and rice are the ultimate storage food.

techsar and Motomom34 like this.
  7. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about the 4 items I would want with me on a desert island, why your garden may be flawed, converting crock-pot recipes into dutch oven recipes, 10 things you will regret not having enough of, when the scavengers come out, and 10 survival uses for aluminum foil.

8. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about whether or not the Government is so powerful that the 2nd amendment is useless, BRICS establishing new multi-currency financial system, 50 ways to enhance or build your gray-man prepping skills, what to do when you run out of toilet paper, and busting the canned food expiration date myth.

Sapper John and Motomom34 like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is a question or wonder I have had for years.

10. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about 10 things non-preppers will be forced to face, how to speak (and hopefully understand) the prepper lingo, EMP attack (is it possible to even prepare?), the most affordable super foods for your preps, and even more grey man tips.

11. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will talk about Gray man prepping tips, the most affordable super foods for your preps, garage sale preps, The three essential barter and regular preps, and why prep vitamins.

techsar likes this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Can't hear motomom, Fix it!

13. Falcon15

Motomom34 likes this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Excellent Don. I am half way thru and just nodding in agreement. Great post.

Falcon15 likes this.
  15. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Wow Falcon. Like I said, some I agree but other I wonder. I need to think a day or so but I do worry but starting then on the road to prepping by giving someone a start, are you not waving a flag (i.e. giving clues you maybe prepared for more then a storm?) We say opsec, say nothing yet would a beginner prepper box be a clue?

Ganado likes this.
  16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

17. Falcon15

It would really depend on how you, or anyone else, presents it. Preservation of OPSEC is carefully crafted responses. It comes from understanding that you need to deflect answering directly, or answer very circumspectly without giving any real information.

In your case, you could truthfully say that based on the conversation regarding the "generator", you started thinking about their disaster prepardness. You understand that they may be stranded with road conditions being possibly impassible, as such they would be unable to travel. As a concerned mom, you decided to look into and create an emergency box/kit for them.

If you are directly asked if you are prepared for a disaster, you can honestly answer yes, without qualifying how long you have been prepared or to what extent. If pressed for exact information, say "I am at least as prepared as you are now, and it is a relief to know we are both ready for a disaster."

Leave it at that.

Again, you couch this in terms of "I know you are on your own, but I am your parent, and I want to make sure you are covered in case of an emergency".

In no case should you violate your OPSEC; never volunteer information, answer truthfully, but vaguely.

If you are asked whether or not you are a "Doomsday Prepper" you may borrow my patent answer:

(I genuinely laugh at the question, it amuses me) "Those fools on that National Geographic show-thingy? I watched that and it was just a bunch of goofy, way-out there, paranoid people. I am not one of those".

Notice how my answer did not deny being a prepper, it denied being a "doomsday prepper". I was vague enough to deflect the question appropriately while seeming to answer, all the while not giving a damn thing away.

The worst thing that can happen, IMO, if you try to start a person down the prepping road is they take the box/kit and stash it in a closet. The best thing is that in a month or shortly after, they contact you wanting to show you their "preps". Do not violate OPSEC, act extremely impressed, and tactfully accept their "advice". Say nothing about your preps unless you really think the people you are talking to would be of benefit to you and yours in a post-SHTF scenario.

OPSEC applies even with other preppers, family or otherwise. Bear that in mind.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    Motomom34, kellory, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  18. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will finally finish talking about Gray man prepping tips, the most affordable super foods for your preps, garage sale preps, The three essential barter and regular preps, and why prep vitamins.

19. Falcon15

Archives shows are going up and I expect to have most, if not all of them uploaded over the next few weeks. I am working backwards from last Sunday and each file will have the synopsis of that week's topic(s). Just scroll, find the episode you want to hear and click play. Easy as that. Enjoy!

SHTF Series | Radio Archives

ghrit, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  20. Falcon15

Today on "In Case Of Emergency", at 5PM (Eastern), I will discuss the stigma of being a prepper, the worldwide financial turmoil that is deepening, building beyond a basic car kit, prepping if you are not a survival guru, and being your own weatherman for post SHTF.

Sapper John and techsar like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7